With all the Clinton/Edwards/Obama hoopla out there, let’s not lose track of who said what and when, regarding taking responsibility for getting America back on track and respected in the world:
November 3, 2004
Faneuil Hall – Boston, MA
Senator John Kerry
Address to Supporters
“I believe that what we started in this campaign will not end here. And I know our fight goes on to put America back to work and make our economy a great engine of job growth. Our fight goes on to make affordable health care an accessible right for all Americans, not a privilege. Our fight goes on to protect the environment, to achieve equality, to push the frontiers of science and discovery, and to restore America’s reputation in the world. I believe that all of this will happen — and sooner than we may think — because we’re America. And America always moves forward.”
March 12, 2006
Nashua, New Hampshire
Senator John Kerry
Speech before the Democratic Parties of
Hillsborough County and City of Nashua
John Kerry’s “Ten-Point Plan for America:
1. Obey the law and protect civil rights in this country.
2. Tell the truth, and tell it to Americans all the time.
3. Fire the incompetents and restore competence and integrity to Washington.
4. Chase the money changers from the temples of democracy, and reclaim it for the grass-
roots of this nation.
5. Bring our troops home from Iraq.
6. Find Osama bin Laden, and secure our ports and homeland.
7. Stop subsidizing “Big Oil,” and start investing in energy alternatives.
8. Make access to affordable health care a right and not a privilege.
9. Reduce the deficit and respect work over wealth.
10. Invest in education and fight for American jobs that restore the American dream.
John Kerry: A man of vision, a diplomat, and an experienced leader, who is actually qualified to be president by merits alone. Run, John Kerry, Run!